- Have opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with ambitious aim”.
- Working in an international environment, with many opportunities for development;
- Can update and get close to different languages, people and cultures.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in international market.
- Thirteenth salary month and enjoy revenue and welfare regimes of the Company
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
* Job description:
- Human Resources (80%)
- Recruit and develop qualified workforce to align with Company’s business plan.
- Handle and manage daily tasks related HRA department.
- Establish, develop and maintain an efficient HR system, policies & processes that enable a professional environment & culture where employees are satisfied and motivated to contribute their greatest effort to the success of the company.
- Consult the CEO on setting up and developing strategic HR Policy, KPIs System, Working Procedures, Policies, Regulations and Guidelines in compliance with the Labour Laws and customers’ requirements and ensure its good implementation.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of HR policies and procedures
- Manage, coach and motivate team members
- Liaise with managers to identify training needs and arrange courses.
- Implement annual performance appraisal for adjustment salary scheme.
- Set up fair Compensation & Benefit policies and ensure the proper implementation of the policies, including salary, commission, insurance, other allowances and benefits.
- Ensure that all monthly payments in respect of tax, salaries are correct and paid on time.
- Cooperate and work with Sales Representatives in other countries to ensure a smooth operation and compliance to the Company’s policies
- Carry out any other duties that may be requested from time to time.
- Administration (20%)
- Manage the admin team, including receptionist and admin staff
- Manage office equipment, furniture, stationeries, staff amenities
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
- BA Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Law
- Min 2 years experience in the position of HR & Admin Manager in a service company (about finance, banking, securities, education, logistics, tourism…) is an advantage.
- Good at sales oriented, recruitment and training skill, global think, HR policy, procedure and KPI establishment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open-minded, good listening skill.
- Strong leadership.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Good presentation skill.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Fluent in English, both oral & written.
- Extensive knowledge in VN Labor Code.
* Records include:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ms Thuy
Tel: 04 –73038899 ( EXT: 259)