- Have opportunity to work in the developing industry, Be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with ambitious aim”.
- Can update and get close to different languages, people and cultures.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in international market.
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law
- English language proficiency ( 4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Have a business educational background. Graduates from Foreign Trade University, Hanoi University, National Economics University, Banking Academy or oversea universities are preferable.
- 1-2 years working experience. Project management experience in translation/localization or related fields is surely a plus.
- Ability to work well either in a team or independently
- Good communication, detail-oriented, organized, thorough, accurate, and able to work quickly and steadily in a focused manner.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events;
- Internet and computer Proficiency;
- Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end.
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Manage projects to localize software, websites and documentation.
- Guide translation vendors and clients through the localization process.
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions.
- Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies.
Join our global team just send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mr. Nam/Ms Hạnh. Tel: 04 –73038899 ( EXT: 247/259)