- Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end.
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Manage projects to localize software, websites and documentation.
- Guide translation vendors and clients through the localization process.
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions.
- Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies.
- English language proficiency (4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Have a business educational background. Graduates from Foreign Trade University, Hanoi University, National Economics University, Banking Academy or oversea universities are preferable.
- 1-2 years working experience. Project management experience in translation/localization or related fields is surely a plus.
- Ability to work well either in a team or independently.
- Good communication, detail-oriented, organized, thorough, accurate, and able to work quickly and steadily in a focused manner.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events.
- Internet and computer proficiency.
Please send the resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail, please contact: Ms.Thuy: 024 7303 8899, Ext: 222