The Quality Controller Manager performs final check and evaluation on the translations handed over, research and establish internal translation/quality control standards and processes.
- Deal with and control linguistic issues, controversies with clients, etc.
- Perform research on linguistics, Translation Industry Standards, etc., to establish or improve internal standards on translation process, and quality control process.
1. Required skills and capabilities
- Linguistic and translation expertise
- Editing and proofreading skills, and quality assurance skills
- Management skill, have ability to manage team with 6 people at least
2. Required education and qualification
- Qualification: Bachelor’s in English Language, Master’s in Theoretical Linguistics is an advantage
- Experience: 3 years in equivalent position
3. Other characteristics: carefulness, meticulousness, high concentration and good memory, emotional stability, and moderate sensitivity in working relationships
4. Good command of more than 2 foreign languages and/or DTP tools is an advantage.
Please send the resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detail, please contact: Ms.Thuy: 024 7303 8899, Ext: 222